Logistics company A2B Direct currently operating in Eastern Europe intends to hold an Ethereum-backed ICO on July 12th, 2017. The campaign is scheduled to last for a month, and seeks to raise €500,000 to €3,000,000.
The platform was first introduced in late 2016, and became widely known as a “freight Uber.” The service provides direct interaction between freight forwarders and cargo owners, ensuring 24/7 communication with the driver, and taking care of all involved paperwork while getting rid of forwarding expenses.
Unlike most companies that hold coin offerings, A2B Direct does not raise funds for the purpose of developing a solution, but instead offers a platform that is already operational. The ICO seeks to finance transferring the platform onto Blockchain in order to cut expenses for international transportation and make business easier for both carriers and customers while allowing them to work with fiat and cryptocurrencies at the same time.
The A2B tokens sold over the ICO will entitle investors to receive their share of the company’s profits similar to traditional shares, and the raised funds will be used for expansion of the company in Western European and American markets.
Depending on the amount of funds raised over the campaign, the company has rolled out several development strategies.
Thus, in case the ICO raises €500,000, A2B Direct will focus on hiring Ethereum and Blockchain developers. If the company manages to raise €1,000,000, they will also launch a European office and adapt its services to European standards. Should the campaign raise €2,000,000, A2B Direct will open several offices in Europe while adapting its services for the specific needs of a particular country. Finally, if the company raises €3,000,000, they will launch an American office. In case the company fails to raise €500,000, the investors will receive their contributions back.
The company will be accepting investments in Bitcoin, Ether, and Dash, and will require that users register a personal wallet to run all financial operations during the campaign and later receive dividends for the company’s further operation and progress.
Minimum contribution amount is set at 10 USD for which one may buy 100 A2B tokens, with 30,000,000 tokens issued overall. This amount accounts for 30 per cent of the company’s assets. The tokens will be pegged to USD in order to link the growth of its exchange rate to the expansion of the company. The token price will depend on the number of vehicles subscribed to the platform, therefore their price will directly reflect the platform’s activity. Owners of A2B tokens will be entitled to use them as soon as they are received.
In case the company sells 2 to 19 per cent of the issued tokens, the investors will be entitled to 6 per cent of annual dividends as calculated from the amount of their tokens. If the company sells more than 20 per cent of the tokens, the investors will be receiving 10 per cent of the profits annually. Additionally, A2B will award bonuses to token holders as of 2018.
Further details as to the project and the ICO model are available soon.
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO – June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. – June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails – June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project – June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced – June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion – June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform – June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO – June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies – June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO – June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway – June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record – June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain – June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps – June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise – June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware – June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History – June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency – June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement – June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform – June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale – June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase – June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million – June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One – June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud – June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale – June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash – June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release – June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event – June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain – June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today – June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect – June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform – June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum – June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network – June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale – June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects – June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! – June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 – June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business – June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised – June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution – June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds – June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded – May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 – May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! – May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency – May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes – May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale – May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain – May 30, 2017