Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced it will launch a three-stage token sale for its token SAN. Santiment will commence a highly-sought-after community sale on July 4, 2017, followed by a sale via Cofound.it’s revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism on July 5, and a public crowdsale starting July 6, 2017 and concluding August 6, 2017. The token sale will have a minimum threshold of 15,000 ETH and a maximum cap of 45,000 ETH. Santiment is the first project guided by Cofound.it, the platform for the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is proud to partner with Cofound.it, the leader in establishing cryptocurrency and token sale best practices. Leveraging the expert guidance of the Cofound.it team and the company’s innovative Priority Pass mechanism, Sanitment is confident in hosting a substantial token sale that will help us deliver the market sentiment and blockchain activity platform that the crypto community has long demanded.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Santiment represents the first of the very select few startups that have passed through Cofound.it’s rigorous selection process. We are confident in the ability of this prolific team to deliver its much-needed product to the crypto community.”
By creating a transparent database of projects, Santiment provides investors with a definitive means by which to identify and avoid nefarious, untrustworthy crowdsale projects. When combined with objective data feeds and expert-curated content, the solution gives subscribers an advantage in trading, while mitigating the risk of their investments.
SAN gives users and exchanges access to streams of information and feeds. It is also the sole means of accessing auctions for exclusive datafeeds and content related to token sale and team analysis, market research, project due diligence, and country-specific regulations. Non-exclusive services will also be available for subscriptions payable in fiat currency.
Santiment will focus on servicing three key customer bases: wealth and hedge fund managers, traders new to crypto markets, and data vending channels. By using the Santiment platform, wealth and hedge fund managers will gain access to a diverse set of useful datafeeds for quantitative trading. Beginner crypto-traders can obtain easily-digestible insights into market trends. Data vending channels — including exchanges like eToro, Bittrex, and Kraken, as well as asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport — will receive instantaneous data solutions to lend them a competitive advantage while trading.
Santiment’s token sale will be divided into three stages: the first 75% of the raise will be open for participation to the Santiment community. The tokens remaining from the community sale and the next 25% of all tokens will be open for Cofound.it Priority Pass holders. All remaining tokens will then be open to any interested party. Priority Pass members will be notified via email when Santiment tokens become available to them. The remaining tokens will then become available during the public sale on July 6, 2017.
Funds raised in the token sale will be distributed as follows: 50% will be reserved for the datafeeds development, 15% will go to datafeeds and service acquisitions, 15% for marketing and business development, 10% for operational expenses, 5% for legal expenses, and the remaining 5% will serves as a reserve fund.
In its current alpha stage, Santiment has already developed a working mobile app. It consists of a historical price feed and charts, a trollbox sentiment feed, and a sentiment journaling game. This combination of feeds is the foundation for a growing mobile terminal. Santiment aims to have a functioning mobile and web terminal completed by early 2018, with thousands of datafeeds by 2019.
“The Santiment team aims to build the market data infrastructure that powers the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain space. The team consists of proven entrepreneurs and crypto-traders. To bring Santiment to life, this group of experts is launching a token sale with an innovative mission to create a better-informed community.”
As part of the Cofound.it program, Santiment benefits from the advisory team including The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak; and Wachsman PR, the world’s leading blockchain public relations agency.
Maksim Balashevich said:
“With the support of the community and Cofound.it, Santiment will be the financial market data and content platform of choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain space, analogous to the role that Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve in traditional financial markets. Santiment offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Its long-term goal is to serve as the market data infrastructure for cryptocurrency and the blockchain economy.”
Supporters can participate in the SAN token sale with Ethereum (ETH). SAN tokens are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- Economic Space Agency’s (ECSA) newest project, GRAVITY, is announcing “The Next Frontier: Blockchain meets Object-Capabilities” Event – June 30, 2017
- Crypto datafeed platform SANTIMENT Announces Highly-Anticipated Three-Stage Token Sale – June 30, 2017
- Ripple’s Blockchain Solution Powers Instant Remittances Between Japan and Thailand – June 30, 2017
- Rivetz Introduces Decentralized Cybersecurity Token to Secure Devices – June 30, 2017
- Gambling Protocol Developer DAO.Casino Launches a Token Sale Today – June 29, 2017
- CryptoFinancing – Europe’s First Token Sale and ICO Conference and Exhibition to Kick Off July 7, 2017 in London, UK – June 28, 2017
- Dash Unveils Evolution Roadmap and Three-Year Plan – June 27, 2017
- Seven Major European Banks Select IBM to Bring Blockchain-Based Trade Finance to Small and Medium Enterprises – June 27, 2017
- EOS Blockchain Operating System Unveils Year-Long Token Distribution – June 27, 2017
- Blockchain Application Platform Lisk Announces First Major Release, Lisk Nano 1.0 – June 27, 2017
- Blockchain Startup AdEx, a Decentralized Ad Platform Developer to Launch a Token Sale – June 27, 2017
- First Ever Real Estate Project on Blockchain Launches in Amsterdam – ICO Today – June 26, 2017
- World’s first decentralized speech recognition platform plan to raising up to $3M on ICO – June 26, 2017
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO – June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. – June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails – June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project – June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced – June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion – June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform – June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO – June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies – June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO – June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway – June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record – June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain – June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps – June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise – June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware – June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History – June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency – June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement – June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform – June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale – June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase – June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million – June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One – June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud – June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale – June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash – June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release – June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event – June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain – June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today – June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect – June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform – June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum – June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network – June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale – June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects – June 5, 2017