Nano (CURRENCY:XRB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 4th. Nano has a market capitalization of $1.17 billion and $26.68 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can now be bought for about $8.77 or 0.00103172 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, CoinFalcon, BitGrail and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Nano has traded down 29.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,526.46 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $849.77 or 0.09995430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,264.51 or 0.14873800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $155.14 or 0.01824870 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $243.08 or 0.02859230 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.54 or 0.00300381 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $134.54 or 0.01582520 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $465.45 or 0.05474850 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00048533 BTC.
XRB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Kucoin, BitFlip, BitGrail, CoinFalcon, Mercatox and RightBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Nano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Nano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.